Next Page

Previous Page

Thread: Undefined - NaN

Created on: 07/04/12 10:59 AM

Replies: 3

jeffdias

Undefined - NaN
07/04/12 10:59 AM

Hi, I am an Influxis client (NOT HAPPY AT ALL) and since we change some settings to improve our memory usage, I have been having the worst time with them. Now I go to my adobe admin panel, connect to my server and it says I`m not connected to any server, it crashes the Adobe Flash Player plugin and when it was good, on application / performace, it was showing a wrong number of connected clients and all information as undefined or NaN. Screen Shot below.

As you can in the screen shot, it shows I have 25 clients connected, but the grapth shows 100, bandwidth and so on. Have you ever saw something as bad as that before?

Link | Top | Bottom

Graeme

RE: Undefined - NaN
07/04/12 11:43 AM

Unfortunately, the admin console is not managed by Influxis. It is in fact, a very very old application that doesn't see updates to it by Adobe. If I were you though, I would mention this to Influxis, they have never hesitated to address any issues I have had and I'm sure they would be happy to look into this for you. Most likely, you are not the only person with this problem and I can imagine it has to do with an upgrade to the server maybe.

Link | Top | Bottom

jeffdias

07/04/12 11:59 AM

Yeah, I know this panel is not managed by Influxis, I told them about that and they simply say. "I don`t know", the problem is that the info this panel get is from my server and changes were made. It was working without any problem. but okay, this is between me and Influxis.

Do you know any other company that offers a service like Influxis? I`m trying AWS, let`s see.

Thank you.

Link | Top | Bottom

Graeme

07/27/12 8:37 PM

It's been a while since I last addressed this issue, but it's really a problem with Adobe, not Influxis unfortunately. Adobe won't release the source code for the admin panel, so nobody can fix it.

I'm not sure about other FMS providers as I have never gone looking. I know of only two, Influxis and Uvault. I'm not sure UVault is in the business much anymore, you would have to check in with them.

AWS is good. Remember though that it is a virtual machine, your performance will vary.

Link | Top | Bottom

Next Page

Previous Page

New Post

Please login to post a response.