TestoFuel is a well known natural test booster used mainly by the body building community.
The product offers a number of benefits;
- Greater strength and muscle mass
- Improved stamina
- Consistently high energy
- Enhanced libido
Although it is targeted at the body building crowd, effective ingredients are effective whether you’re picking up a barbell, picking up a woman or just picking up your own mood and energy.
How Does It Work?
At a Glance
- No duds or fad ingredients – all are effective testosterone promoters such as vitamin D3 & Oyster extract
- Fenugreek regulates blood sugars and controls insulin levels
- Estrogen suppression via vitamin B6
- Minerals magnesium & zinc included to help free testosterone and overall testosterone
- Panax ginseng helps blood flow and nitric oxide in the blood for faster recovery and enhanced libido
- Effective levels of D-Aspartic Acid
We analyze the ingredients and the dosages chosen for TestoFuel later in the article. First though … the scores
As a hardened supplement reviewer I enjoy nothing more than rolling up my sleeves and ripping into some scam ingredients, so to be honest it’s mildly annoying that TestoFuel hasn’t really given me anything to work with in that respect.
There’s genuinely not a dud amongst them.
Note:We’ve listed all the clinical studies which demonstrate this in the footer of this page just before the comments.
There’s no getting away from it, TestoFuel is not cheap. You can only get it from the official website, can’t shop around and the company don’t offer voucher deals.
Purchasing through the official TestoFuel website has its advantages too of course. Knowing automatically that anything on sale from literally anywhere else is definitely not legitimate means there’s no chance of ending up with potentially dangerous replica products.
At the end of the day it’s all about value – you get what you pay for and most guys are willing to pay more for a better product when it affects their health.
There’s no question of any suspicion surrounding Testofuel; everything is completely out in the open on their website. Manufactured in the USA and UK and made FDA registered and cGMP certified facilities.
It is also an extremely high profile testosterone booster with a large fan base, so the relative lack of negativity only goes to prove how widely trusted TestoFuel is.
Another area it’s difficult to fault. There are a huge variety of testimonials presented prominently on the TestoFuel website, featuring satisfied customers of all ages from around the world. All of these guys have provided their names, before and after pictures, a written testimony, images of them working out and in many cases a video.
Obviously though these are chosen by the company, so if you want to go further afield on the internet for recommendations there’s always that option. Generally though, we found these reviews to be overwhelmingly positive also.
Here are a few of our favorite testimonials;
Roar Ambition is a very high profile company, based in the U.K. They work with nutritional experts, scientists and athletes to produce safe, natural, clinically tested supplements. They also have an admirable policy of re-evaluating their ingredients every 6 months.
Willingness to adapt with the science means consumers never have to worry about missing a genuine breakthrough if new evidence emerges which makes a case for a change in the formula.
How Do I Take It?
TestoFuel recommends we take 4 capsules daily to get the full effect.
Anything Else We Should Know?
It is worth pointing out that for all its benefits, the inclusion of oyster extract makes TestoFuel unsuitable for vegetarians. It also goes without saying that if you have a shellfish allergy, then you’re best to steer clear. It might well still give you a bigger physique, but probably not the kind of physical swelling you were after.
The 90 day money back guarantee only applies if you buy a three month supply. Edit: We go into some detail about the guarantee in the comments at the foot of the page, you should read it if the guarantee is very important to you.
TestoFuel Ingredients – In Detail
Often referred to as the sunshine vitamin. D3 is mainly produced when rays from the sun hit our skin. It not only helps to simulate the body’s testosterone creation but contributes to a range of additional health benefits. Many supplements contain it but TestoFuel has followed the advice of the The Vitamin D Council, and modified the dosage to the recommended daily dose of D to 5000IU.
D-AA is an amino acid which works on the central region of the brain to provoke beneficial hormone release. Luteinizing hormone – which is crucial to the regulation of the testes – growth hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone production have all been shown to be effectively stimulated by the right dose of D-AA.
Research in recent years also points towards this component also helping to build up the testes and remove late limits on testosterone synthesis, leading to higher levels of the hormone.
Nature’s answer to a Barry White record, a potent natural aphrodisiac. Crammed with zinc, containing a whopping 10 times more than beef steak, pound for pound. Includes all 59 trace elements required by our system, covering amino acids, vitamins and other effective nutrients to support the body.
Various elements of this herb have long been in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to treat a number of complaints, including low libido.
Over the past few years an increasing amount of evidence has shown an ability to positively affect testosterone levels, especially by regulating insulin levels which if too high have a detrimental effect on testosterone.
The link between magnesium and testosterone is well known. Consider that on average 60% of the testosterone in our bodies is bound to the sex hormone binding globulin (or SHBG) and hence unable to be used in the most direct, efficient way.
One of the ways magnesium helps is to lower our SHGB count freeing up more of that previously preoccupied testosterone and allowing our systems to utilize it.
B6 works in two ways to help boost our testosterone. It’s a precursor to multiple androgens, which are crucial for kick starting testosterone levels by sending a message to the testes asking them to raise levels of the hormone.
B6 has also been shown to help limit creation of the female sex hormone, estrogen. It has a pretty straight ahead seesaw relationship with testosterone; when one’s up the others down. B6 also manages levels of prolactin, a similarly unhelpful hormone for our purposes, too large a quantity can be the cause of low testosterone.
What with this and the oyster extract, it may seem like Testofuel are a little zinc happy but in fact zinc is vitally important, to men in particular and not just for healthy testosterone purposes. The male prostate requires ten times more zinc than other cells in the body to function properly.
On the testosterone front zinc is key because it governs the processes in the brain related to the releasing of crucial hormones for testosterone production, such as luteinizing hormone. Studies also show zinc helps the modulation of and promotes levels of serum testosterone in most men.
Another ingredient with a strong background in traditional medicine. In more recent studies panax ginseng has shown ability to boost nitric oxide in the body, encouraging healthy blood flow which can helps with issues such as erectile dysfunction.
As well as helping to regulate blood sugar in a similar way to Fenugreek, Ginseng contains steroidal saponins which can increase testosterone levels, DHT, luteinizing hormone and androgens in men.
K2 is a vitamin found in meats which is effective at maintaining plasma levels in the body and our testes own supply of testosterone.
It also acts as a support to D3, allowing that to work more effectively by working to prevent calcification in the arteries and soft tissue.
‘Quality’ is the word to sum up TestoFuel. There is a wealth of up to date research backing up each individual all-natural component which is included and importantly they are all present in fully disclosed bioactive quantities; nothing’s here just for show, they’re all pulling their weight when it comes to safely getting results.
If you still need convincing, by all means head over to the TestoFuel site and read up on their product’s processes in more depth.
Studies Quoted in the Review
- Topo E, Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, Ronsini S, D’Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn, Napoli, Italy (2009)
- D’Aniello et al D-Aspartate, a Key Element for the Improvement of Sperm Quality . Advances in Sexual Medicine, Vol. 2 No. 4, 2012, pp. 45-53
- Pilz, S et al. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Medical University of Graz, Austria (2011)
- Wehr, E et al. Association of vitamin D status with serum androgen levels in men Medical University of Graz, Austria (2010)
- Kilic, M et al. The effect of exhaustion exercise on thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes receiving oral zinc. Selçuk University, Konya, Turkey 2016
- Steels E, Rao A, Vitetta L. Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. Applied Science and Nutrition Pty Ltd, Clinical Trials, Brisbane, Australia.
- Wilborn C et al Effects Of A Purported Aromatase And 5α-reductase Inhibitor On Hormone Profiles In College-age Men Dept. of Exercise and Sport Science, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, TX, USA.
- Kochhar A, Nagi M. Effect of supplementation of traditional medicinal plants on blood glucose in non-insulin-dependent diabetics: a pilot study Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (2005)
- Maggio M. et al Magnesium and anabolic hormones in older men Department of Internal Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Parma, Parma, Italy (2011)
- Excoffon, L., Guillaume, Y. C. Magnesium effect on testosterone-SHBG association studied by a novel molecular chromatography approach Université de Franche-Comté (2009)
- Symes EK, Bender DA, Bowden JF, Coulson WF. Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat 1984
- Bliskind & Bliskind Inactivation of testosterone propionate in the liver during vitamin B complex deficiency. Alteration of the estrogen-androgen equilibrium 1945
- Reay JL, Kennedy DO, Scholey AB. Single doses of Panax ginseng (G115) reduce blood glucose levels and improve cognitive performance during sustained mental activity. Northumbria University, UK (2005)
- Takumi, N et al Dietary vitamin K alleviates the reduction in testosterone production induced by lipopolysaccharide administration in rat testis. Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan (2011)